- PEN/Hemingway Award finalist and author of THE LOST GIRLS OF CAMP FOREVERMORE, Kim Fu’s LESSER KNOWN MONSTERS OF THE 21ST CENTURY, a poignant, erotic, and darkly comic short story collection, to Alana Wilcox and Crystal Sikma at Coach House Books, for publication in winter 2022, by Jackie Kaiser at Westwood Creative Artists (Canada English). U.S. rights were previously sold to Masie Cochran at Tin House Books.
- World rights to Governor-General’s Literary Award finalist Alison Hughes’s MORE OR LESS have been acquired by Andrea Spooner at Little, Brown Books for Young Readers, with publication slated for winter 2024. The picture book uses variations of just five words to celebrate living more sustainably, simply and generously, reinforcing that by having “less”, something “more” meaningful can be gained. Hilary McMahon at Westwood Creative Artists represents Hughes, and Steven Malk at Writers House negotiated for Caldecott Honor recipient Oge More to illustrate.
- Iris Tupholme at HarperCollins Canada has acquired Canadian rights to MINDFUL OF MURDER by Stephen Leacock Medal winner and Edgar-award nominee Susan Juby (The Woefield Poultry Collective). The comedic murder mystery features high-end domestic service, unusual spiritual pursuits, the Death Positive movement, and the best organized investigator you’ve ever met. Publication is planned for spring 2022; Hilary McMahon of Westwood Creative Artists represented the author.
- Esteemed architect Jack Diamond’s memoir CONTEXT AND CONTENT, about his life from growing up in South Africa and his early experiences with anti-Semitism to designing iconic buildings around the globe, to Scott Fraser at Dundurn Press, for publication in Spring 2022, by Michael Levine at Westwood Creative Artists.
- Former police officer and current crime reporter for CP24 Steve Ryan’s THE GHOSTS THAT HAUNT ME, about homicide cases he investigated as a detective and how they still affect him, to Scott Fraser at Dundurn Press, for publication in Spring 2023, by Michael Levine at Westwood Creative Artists.
- Bobbi French’s THE LAST CHANCE OF FRANCES DELANEY to Kinneret (Israel), by Geula Geurts at Deborah Harris Agency, on behalf of Meg Wheeler of Westwood Creative Artists for Hilary McMahon.
- Yann Martel’s LIFE OF PI renewed to Presenca (Portugal), by Jordi Ribolleda, on behalf of Meg Wheeler of Westwood Creative Artists for Jackie Kaiser.